iVAC Newsletter December 2011
Attached is the December 2011 edition of the Integrated Visualization and Analytics Community (iVAC) Newsletter. The Basic/Futures Research (BFR) Program believes that regular communication is one of the most effective ways to enable our Data and Visual Analytics enterprise to flourish.
The iVAC Newsletter is envisioned as a coordinating function for the various activities coming out of the BFR program, international university partners and other government agencies. The thought is to present and share knowledge of these initiatives, accomplishments in various areas (technology, publications, new funding, etc.), up-coming conferences and events, and other significant happenings to the entire community.
This iVAC Newsletter features:
- 2nd Annual Maritime Risk Symposium
- CCICADA Student Conference on Discrete Math
- Flood Mitigation on the Raritan River
- IN-SPIRE Tool Transitioned to DHS ICE
- Morgan State Students Visit VACCINE
- SensePlace2: Acknowledged for Enabling Social Media Analysis
- VACCINE Intern Wins SURF Poster Award
- VACCINE Receives Excellence Award for Work with US Coast Guard
- VACCINE Utilizing Latest Technology with Liferay
- VACCINE Working with Police on Gang-Graffiti, Hazmat Tools
- VAST: a IEEE Conference for First Time
Read the newsletter here:
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.